Friday, February 25, 2005

It has been a while so Happy New Year and I hope everyone had a nice Christmas.
I am currently jobless and after submitting what must seem like endless applications, I got an interview. I thought it went well but, I haven't got the job. C'est la vie, I suppose.

I don't think I'll ever find a job. I think I will be a penniless scrounger all of my life. I am really getting depressed about it and it seems like everyone is getting somewhere except for me. I can't seem to catch a break. It's like the Greek myth of Sisyphus and his stone. Everytime I roll it up to the top, it crumbles and falls down again. It's a bit shit, really.

I see so many talentless and unskilled wankers and twats on tv and in newspapers and I wonder, how the fuck did they get there? Maybe I am doing something horribly wrong.

I caught up with some friends today and that was ace. I feel better for that. Also, in 30 minutes I will be going home to my lovely family and getting much needed love. Families are great for that.

Spare a thought for all of those in pain or those that are suffering. Whatever my crisis, I am better off than 4 billion people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home